Work with a team of smart, highly productive engineers who care greatly about the code they are shipping. Our culture is very DevOps centric with the goal of bringing the most value we can to our business through a streamlined CI/CD pipeline. Our team champions learning, bettering themselves, and teaching to the rest of the team.
- You have at least 2 years of professional software engineering experience.
- Your typical working hours should mostly overlap a standard work day (i.e. ~ 9-5) in a US or European timezone (GMT -8 to +2) with the flexibility to attending meetings with colleagues in PST (GMT -8) when necessary.
- You have at least 2 years of experience working directly with Ruby, either with a company, or via open source. Past contributions to open source projects, or maintaining your own, are looked very highly upon.
- You should have a strong understanding of relational SQL databases and query optimization. We use MySQL and Postgres.
- At PipelineDeals, the product engineers also own the production infrastructure. Previous experience with configuration management, AWS, and other operations related tasks are a big plus.
- You thrive on continuous improvement values and can help contribute and lead the team to always get better.
- Continually learning and furthering yourself is a priority. We foster a strong culture of learning within the team.
- The ability to communicate effectively in English and comfortable both through writing and video chats. We currently use a combination of Slack, Zoom, Github PRs, etc to work with other team members on a daily basis. As this is a fully remote position, previous experience working remotely is a plus.
- A personality that encourages collaboration and team building.$60,000 USD per year, depending on experience; negotiable
- $60,000 USD per year, depending on experience; negotiable
- Salary Offered $60,000 USD per year
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Work Timings STANDARD WORK DAY GMT -8 TO +2