Replicated is hiring a remote Sales Development Representative. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote with no geographical restrictions. Work remotely from anywhere.
Replicated – The modern way to ship on-prem software.
We are looking for a few new Sales Development Reps to join our team. We are a small, rapidly growing startup, so success on this team requires a positive attitude and a competitive spirit.
The SDR team is laser focused on leads: both inbound and outbound. Your primary objective is to secure new qualified meetings for Account Executives. To do this, you will spend your days communicating with potential customers through social media, email (both 1:1 and drip campaigns), phone calls, and video messages.
The culture at Replicated is entrepreneurial, fast-paced, and engineering oriented. We value cutting-edge technology and aim to get the most out of emerging open source standards. As a key member of the Sales Team, you will be learning from experienced Account Executives how to sell complex products in a high-growth technology company. You will be participating in discovery calls, demo calls, sales training, and enablement programs: with a clearly defined career path to Account Executive.
What you’ll do:
- Research, identify, and initiate relationships with key decision makers through outbound activities
- Qualify leads from inbound marketing campaigns
- Partner with the Account Team to continuously improve targeting and messaging
- Learn the features and benefits of Replicated and the value proposition
- Schedule qualified calls and meetings for Account Executives
You should have:
- 1-2+ years of experience in sales or business development (software industry preferred)
- A track record of success booking calls
- Prospecting experience (DevOps preferred)
- Strong communication skills: written, verbal, and active listening
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage tasks effectively
Other things we’re looking for:
- Experience with: Salesforce, Outreach, Zoominfo, LinkedIN Sales Navigator, G-Suite
- Coachable Team Player
Replicated provides the tools for software companies to operationalize and scale the delivery of their Kubernetes-based applications to enterprise customers using a “modern on-prem” methodology. We’re working to improve the overall state of Enterprise Software by making it simpler for innovative teams to sell to large Enterprise customers without shifting focus away from their core products.
We are a Series-A stage startup with great customers, including HashiCorp, Gradle, Snyk, Sysdig, CircleCI, Wickr and many others. We care a lot about automation, and strive towards continuous deployments of our microservice repos on each merged pull-request.
We’re a small team (14 engineers) led by two insightful and dedicated founders, who were early to recognize that container orchestration could become an essential tool for businesses of all sizes. Almost half of the Fortune 100 companies already manage applications using Replicated, and customer satisfaction and retention is very high.
Our open-source KOTS (Kubernetes-off-the-shelf) project is a good example of our work.
Replicated is committed to cultivating an efficient, respectful workplace. We provide strong health and dental benefits, mandatory vacation, and are eager to advance the skills and careers of our employees. We encourage applicants of all backgrounds and we work to make sure that all team members have an equal opportunity to succeed.