BairesDev is the leading software development company in the Americas. With more than 1000 employees working on projects around the world, a sustained average annual growth of over 50%, and recognized by Inc. in the Top 10 Silicon Valley fastest-growing private companies, BairesDev is guiding the digital transformation of some of the top companies in the world, such as Google, Rolls-Royce, Pinterest, EY, SiriusXM, Motorola & ViacomCBS.
Recognized by Clutch.co as a Top B2B Technology Services Company, BairesDev has offices across the United States, Canada, Europe, and Latin America and offers an exceptional work environment in which employees can thrive, working in multicultural teams, with flexible schedules and endless growth opportunities.
BairesDev is on a mission to offer world-class Custom Software Development services. The company employs only the Top 1% IT Talent to create solid engineering teams that provide end-to-end delivery of Technology Solutions. Be prepared to work alongside industry leaders on cutting-edge projects in a fast-paced, innovative environment.
We are looking for Salesforce Sales Cloud Developers to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
– Develop software solutions using Salesforce.com API framework, and 3rd part APIs.
– Improve architecture and optimize performance of very complex software systems.
– Perform administrator functions such as user management, profile configuration, data management, etc.
– Develope visual force pages in salesforce.
What are we looking for:
– 5+ years of experience integrating Salesforce Sales Cloud with Marketing Cloud.
– Experience with Salesforce.com’s Sales Cloud and CRM/Sales business processes.
– Experience in developing custom workflow rules, time based workflows, process builder flows, batch processes, triggers in Salesforce.
– Experience in integrating Salesforce with other systems using Salesforce Lightning Connect. (Desirable but not exclusive)
– Certified in Salesforce Sales Cloud Developer. (Desirable but not exclusive)
– Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
– Possibility of remote work and flexible schedules.
– Training plans.
– Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
- Total Years Experience 5-10