BairesDev is the leading software development company in the Americas. With more than 1000 employees working on projects around the world, a sustained average annual growth of over 50%, and recognized by Inc. in the Top 10 Silicon Valley fastest-growing private companies, BairesDev is guiding the digital transformation of some of the top companies in the world, such as Google, Rolls-Royce, Pinterest, EY, SiriusXM, Motorola & ViacomCBS.
Recognized by Clutch.co as a Top B2B Technology Services Company, BairesDev has offices across the United States, Canada, Europe, and Latin America and offers an exceptional work environment in which employees can thrive, working in multicultural teams, with flexible schedules and endless growth opportunities.
BairesDev is on a mission to offer world-class Custom Software Development services. The company employs only the Top 1% IT Talent to create solid engineering teams that provide end-to-end delivery of Technology Solutions. Be prepared to work alongside industry leaders on cutting-edge projects in a fast-paced, innovative environment.
We are looking for SAP Hybris Developers to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
– Participate in software design, development and implementation using SAP Commerce and meet project objectives within specified time frame parameters and defined requirements.
– Consume APIs exposed by SAP Commerce platform.
– Perform production monitoring, problem resolution and peak season readiness activities for the Hybris modules.
– Work collaboratively with QAs, Product Owners, Business Analysts, Support Specialists and DevOps team members to deliver business requirements.
– Train and transfer knowledge to other team members, users and stakeholders as required.
What are we looking for:
– 5+ years of experience working on Hybris platform and experience developing on it.
– Experience with SAP Commerce (Hybris) projects UI development.
– Strong knowledge of SAP Hybris backend development.
– Certification in SAP Hybris Development is a plus.
– Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
– Possibility of remote work and flexible schedules.
– Training plans.
– Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
- Total Years Experience 5-10