When you join the Albemarle team, you contribute to a better tomorrow. You will play a role in powering many of the world’s largest and most critical industries, from energy and communications to transportation and electronics. We are putting innovation to work to improve people’s lives and we want YOU to be a part of it
Albemarle is expanding its Global SAP team to support its SAP S4 HANA landscape. This position will focus on SAP TM – Transportation Management and GTS – Global Trade Services be located at our Budapest office. This position works within a global IT team that is geographically dispersed and closely collaborates to effectively service its SAP users. The selected candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with SAP business users, providing world wide support and designing solutions to meet business process requirements. The selected candidate will also participate in large scale programs as the need arises.
The successful candidate will have 10+ years of experience in SAP IT department and / or SAP consulting positions. A proven record of professional progression and a broad understanding of SAP. In addition the candidate should be future focused willing to embrace new SAP technologies such as S/4 HANA.
The candidate will be responsible to carry out the following job duties in their respective module:
· Manage system maintenance activities, ensuring change requests and all enhancements are progressed.
· Actively manage relationships with business and functional groups as designated point of contact.
· Actively manage relationships with third party providers as designated point of contact.
· Undertake systems analysis, design and systems building activities together and in alignment with the logistics department
· Work largely autonomously on a range of projects and tasks with multiple parts.
- Job Requirements
- 10 + years experience in related SAP support and/or consulting
- BS degree in Computer Science or related
- Fluent in English
- Good communication skills
SAP TM Experience
- Extensive knowledge SAP Transport Management (TM) – manage transportation requirements from order entry to freight settlement.
- Strong knowledge in Logistics Execution (LE), Extended Warehouse Management (EWM), GTS Global Trade Service and Event Management (EM)
- Knowledge in Global Trade – TM freight order functionality for compliance check and customs
- Basic knowledge in Electronic Data Interchange XML, Idocs and experience with portals such as Elemica, Ocean insight and PC Miller is a plus.
- Understanding of freight contracts and booking (ocean, rail, air for domestic and international shipments)
- Familiar with freight planning/tendering/forwarding and settlement, labeling and transportation documents.
Global Trade Services Experience:
- Work on all phases of SAP GTS implementation, which includes blueprinting, gap analysis, mapping, prototypes, design, developing, testing, go-live, user training and post production support.
- Experience with Compliance, Customs Preference processing, Export control, Customs Forms and to provide technical expertise in development of best practice in GTS .
- Product and services development to enhance the SAP GTS and interfaced systems such as Seeburger, Elemica and external 3PL systems.
- Must have experience with GTS integration with Transportation management system, SAP S/4, and PI middleware
- Should have cross functional expertise in SAP SD, LE, FI and PP
- Additional experience with leading team of support analysts in the respective area of expertise will be highly preferred.
- Experience with a full-lifecycle SAP implementation and SAP Upgrade will be an advantage.
Choose to unlock your full POTENTIAL. Apply today.