This is an exciting new role at Impact Science, Cactus, the world’s largest science communication agency working with universities, publishers, and researchers globally. Impact Science is a rapidly growing portfolio of solutions that helps establish wider impact of scientific research and scientific brands through nontraditional content formats.
You will be instrumental in serving evolving science communication needs of scholarly publishers,
academic societies, research institutions, science outreach organizations, and researchers, by working with a team of writers, editors, graphic designers, animators, and web developers to tell science stories across content formats and styles.
What does the job entail?
• Break down scientific content into engaging material in visual, oral, audio-visual, and other web and print formats
• Creating storyboards for infographic and/or video summaries, and/or writing lay summaries or research news stories based on published articles or input material
• Must hold a Master’s or PhD degree in any of the Life sciences or physical sciences fields, or medical degree
• Must have some science communication experience
• The skill to visualize science is an added advantage