The opportunity:If you are looking for challenging and rewarding work which combines your understanding of medical science and aptitude for writing into one unique job, the Scientific Writer role is for you. This is an opportunity to grow your career and make a greater impact on the lives around you.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You will use scientific expertise to develop high-quality, publication-ready scientific documents (manuscripts, posters, abstracts, slide kits, short communications, etc.) according to client needs under the expert guidance of the Scientific Team Lead
- You will act as a document specialist, provide intellectual input across document types, and contribute to making cutting-edge research accessible to specific audiences as appropriate, by maintaining current awareness of developments across therapeutic areas or disciplines.
- You will work with international pharmaceutical clients and liaise with internal and external stakeholders, including authors and key opinion leaders on critical therapeutic area issues
- Effectively and proactively communicate with team members, authors/faculty, clients, and vendors
- Attend workshops/seminars/Trainings to hone your skills and contribute to organizational objectives.
What’s in it for you?
- Global exposure: We work with the top 10 Pharmaceutical companies across the globe. So you can be assured that you get the best experience in terms of the profile you handle.
- Culture & Team: We never stop recruiting the best people because without an amazing team nothing is possible. People at CACTUS are awesome to work with, driven, smart and know how to get things done like nobody else.
- Learn & Grow: Our goal is to keep you as long possible and help you build a career with us. We do this by creating an environment where you will grow both personally and professionally.
- Satisfaction & Recognition: With some of the biggest names across the globe as existing clients, doors will open and conversations will flow. You will see the results of your efforts translate into maximum impact. With a competitive salary and our recognition programmes, you will be rewarded for your success.
So how do we know that’s you? You have the personality and the experience:
- PhD/MD (Pharmacology) OR PhD (Life Sciences) OR MBBS/MD (Internal Medicine) OR
MPharm/M.Sc with a good understanding of clinical research and medical communication
- Publication experience, preferably as first author on papers published in medical journals
- Clear, concise, scientific style of writing, with a high level of attention to detail and superior English-language skills
- Basic knowledge of biostatistics
- Literature reviewing and evaluation capabilities
- Ability to multi-task and work under tight timelines
How to apply?
Send in your updated CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention Wework in the subject line. Feel free to write to us in case you have any queries.