We are looking for seasoned and experienced developers who are brilliant at what they do.
In return – we will give you great work, great clients, great team, and a long term great profitable relationship.
You get to work with some of the best Brands and companies in the world, companies like Epic Games, AUDI, AMD, Intel, NVIDIA, IKEA, BMW Mini, VANS, Unity Technology, Xerox PARC, and many others, including fast growing startups.
You’ll be playing a key role in each project and will be continuously learning new technologies and working on cutting edge products. Most of all, you’ll enjoy your work and the people you work with and we’ll do all that we can to help you meet and exceed your goals.
Ideally, you have skills with 3D graphics engines for many years and know technology like WebGL, raytracing, Unreal, …
– Work from anywhere in the world (Europe or Eastern Europe preferred).
– Unless otherwise stated, a minimum of 32 hours per week – must be able to work week days – not just weekends. If you have a fulltime job please do not apply.
– Must be an individual not an agency/firm.
– As part of our hiring process you will have a video interview and a programming test.
– Working English required.
We are looking for experienced programmers with:
– 3D graphics development experience with a focus on working with OpenGL/DirectX/WebGL, and 3D engines. – Ideally with Virtual Reality and/or Augmented Reality experience.
– Very Strong bonus to have Unreal Engine experience
– Strong bonus to have mobile experience
– Bonus to have WebGL experience
– Bonus to have Shader experience
– Bonus to have Raytracing experience Background in games, 3D visualization, or CAD a bonus
- Total Years Experience 0-5