Senior Account Executive- Amazon Advertising
Company Background: CommerceIQ is a well-funded, Series B growth start-up with a vision of using machine learning and automation to help the world’s top Brands plan, manage and grow their e-Commerce revenues profitably on all channels, globally. Today, CommerceIQ’s machine learning and automation SaaS platform is used by the largest consumer brands to win at the moment of purchase by automatically responding in real-time to changing variables across hundreds of their SKUs on Amazon. The platform coordinates efforts and manages interdependencies for multiple variables, tuning Amazon’s algorithms to optimize the entire demand generation and fulfillment cycle.
In 2019, CommerceIQ doubled the size of its customer base and achieved 300% growth in annual recurring revenue (ARR) in 2019. CommerceIq’s customers account for more than $3B in annual Amazon sales and rely on the company’s machine learning and automation technology to power their Amazon business. It’s customers include name brands like Bayer Healthcare, Hamilton Beach, Hill’s Pet Nutrition, Kellogg, Kimberly Clark, Mars, Inc. and 3 of the top-5 Fast-Moving Consumer Goods Companies in the U.S. CommerceIQ’s customers have reduced out of stock rates by up to 32%, increased conversion rates by at least +15%, and generated on average a +12% incremental sales lift in the first quarter after launching CommerceIQ™.
Fueled by customer and business growth, we’re now looking for a seasoned sales executive to help bring on more customers. We need someone that is an Amazon Advertising expert who has successfully sold AMS advertising products or services to consumer brands selling on Amazon. They will need to be motivated by solving business problems on behalf of prospective customers and are analytical thinkers with exceptional prospecting and solution sales execution skills. The Senior Account Executive reports into the CEO with expected travel within the territory to be 25-50%.
As an Account Executive with CommerceIQ, you will:
- Be responsible for selling our CommerceIQ platform to F2000 consumer product manufacturers
- Identify and develop account opportunities within a given territory
- Own the client relationship throughout the sales process and manage the transition process to the Customer Success team with a clear cadence on communication within the client organization
- Work closely with colleagues to develop and execute account and sales strategies
- Be able to successfully connect with, and sell to, multiple levels within an organization
- Focus on moving the needle with respect to the client’s KPIs and showcase the value of the CommerceIQ platform through personalized presentations, demonstrations and business case development
Our ideal Account Executive will have: (qualifications and experience)
- Track record selling agency solutions and/or services for Amazon Advertising and/or other retail media.
- Proven success in managing relationships, from Power User up to C-level, within large enterprise organizations
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, start-up sales environment with a consistent record of beating quota
- Experience developing proposals, business cases, and other content
- Ability to learn complex business concepts very quickly, define problems accurately while paying attention to detail in the solution
- Ability to develop relationships with clients and internal teams built on trust and credibility
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills, with a strong emphasis on active listening
- Self-driven, motivated and result-oriented
- Experience selling into the heads of eCommerce or marketing leaders – at consumer product manufacturers is highly desirable, but not a requirement
- Bonus points: Experience working with a SaaS provider in the eCommerce ecosystem or within the sales or marketing organization of a consumer brand
Embodies CIQ’s Leadership Principles which borrow heavily from Amazon: Customer Obsession, Ownership, Think Big, Dive Deep, Deliver Results, Bias for Action, Invent and Simplify, Earns Trust, Hire and Develop the Best, Learn and Be Curious, Have Backbone: Disagree and Commit.
Do you want to craft the future of e-commerce? For a confidential discussion APPLY NOW or you can learn more at https://commerceiq.ai
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.