- Testing and assuring high quality performance of website
- Reporting and validating bugs for all components
- Creating test plans and test cases
- Creating and maintaining automated tests using Selenium and Java
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and making constructive suggestions for change
- Staying up-to-date with developing technologies and showcasing them in your work
You are the ideal candidate for this job if you have :
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in Test Automation with Java and Selenium
- At least 1 year experience in Manual Testing
- Excellent attention to details
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to work hard
- Proficient in written/spoken English
- Very competitive salary based on prior experience and qualifications
- Raise and advancement opportunities based on periodic evaluations
- 100% remote position
- Paid overtime
- Potential for stock options after the first year
- Visa sponsorship (after 24 months with the company, based on performance, in case you will be working from outside the U.S.)
- Expected work schedule is 55 hours/week, Monday to Friday. This position requires a full overlap with EST business hours (7 AM – 7 PM ET, including 1 hr break).
- Although we appreciate your interest in working with us, due to the high number of applications we receive, we will only be able to reply to successful applicants.
More about WalletHub
WalletHub is a high-growth start-up based in Washington, D.C. that is looking for talented, hard-working individuals to help us disrupt personal finance.
More specifically, we are harnessing the power of data analytics and artificial intelligence to build the brain of a smart financial advisor, whose services we’re offering to everyone for free. The WalletHub brain enables users to make better financial decisions in a fraction of the time with unique features.
In addition to the valuable intelligence the brain provides, WalletHub is the first service to offer free credit scores and full credit reports that are updated on a daily basis absent of user interaction, rather than weekly or monthly and only when a user logs in. Some other services hang their hats on free credit scores and reports, yet they’re still inferior to what WalletHub considers minor pieces to a much larger puzzle.
- Salary Offered $12k – $24k