We are still looking for and hiring new employees for all positions listed on the website.
Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we will not have any personal on-site interview. All interviews will be conducted via Skype and you will be allowed to work from home until the situation gets better.
We work because we love what we do and we are seeking like-minded individuals!
That’s why we’re in it. To stretch, to think big, to stumble, to get back up, to never stop until we not only solve a problem but create something transformational. Our passionate teams are made from different disciplines and backgrounds because diverse minds don’t think like — they think bigger, together.
Are you an aspiring Mobile Developer looking for a challenging role where you can learn lots more?
You have a good knowledge (from work experience, self-teaching, or university) in developing programs with C#/Xamarin, Kotlin/Java, and/or Swift/Objective-C and you want to build stunning mobile Applications? Do you like to Improve your Skills by working on interesting development projects?
We are searching for supremely talented, extremely passionate senior mobile Developer to join us and become a part of a high-performing, highly regarded engineering team working
What you will do
Your most important task is to help your team deliver good software projects and platforms that the whole team is proud of. That can include the following tasks
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support)
- Produce fully functional applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Build interfaces to improve user experience
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet the quality standards
- Research and suggest new applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
What you will have
- 5+ Years of experience in writing mobile applications in C#/Xamarin, Kotlin/Java or Swift/Objective-C
- Experience with implementing and using third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- Familiar with RESTful and JSON
- Experience in Agile software development methodology
- Self-starter can work with minimal supervision
- Perfect fit if you already know about Git, Continuous Delivery and DevOps
- Good English in Speaking and Writing
Why THIS IS! Digital Media Group?
We are a worldwide team of passionate developers, project managers and designers that create outstanding custom digital solutions for mobile devices, VR/AR headsets, browsers and voice systems.
At THIS IS! DMG, we want to work with professional and smart individuals that are interested in increasing their skills and create perfect solutions. We are focussed and driven by our mission to provide the best solutions for our customers in every project.
Why work with us
You’re an individual person and a future expert in your field! That is why we try to offer everyone an environment where they can concentrate on their work. We are also interested in what we can do for you to let you concentrate on your work and personal development.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Possibility of Home Office, Remote Work, and Work & Travel
- Casual and friendly work environment, T-shirt and jeans are welcome
- Work-related education in new topics like Blockchain, Virtual Reality, BigData, AI and IoT
- Sick leave and annual leave
- And more to offer
No matter who you are, where you come from, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That’s what makes us THIS IS! Digital Media Group.
If you love development, you should join us!
- Total Years Experience 5-10