Reltio is an award-winning cloud software provider that enables enterprises to win in the experience economy. Reltio Connected Customer 360 is a fundamentally better way to create rich customer profiles that include relationships, omnichannel transaction and interaction data, and other valuable insights. Global 2000 enterprises use this information to fully understand customers and deliver exceptional experiences.Innovative global brands trust Reltio Connected Customer 360 to manage the customer data that matters most to their businesses. Reltio customers include eight of the top 10 global pharmaceutical and life sciences companies, market-leaders in healthcare, financial services, and technology, major travel and hospitality brands, and prestigious international luxury consumer brands in fashion, retail, and personal care. Visit www.reltio.com to reimagine your customer experience.
About the team
The Reltio DevOps team is a tight-knit team of 12 highly responsive, highly technical Cloud engineers helping the company scale it’s cloud-based services through heavy focus on automation and continuous delivery.
What is exciting about this opportunity
- Dynamic pace and opportunity to work with the hottest technology (Linux, Cassandra, Elastic, Spark, Serverless architecture, Multi-cloud, Docker/K8S) in AWS and GCP.
- Exposed to challenging problems in blending MDM and Big Data worlds with a focus on performance optimization, reliability, and availability.
- Have the opportunity to bring new automated approaches to scalability, capacity management, and elasticity
- First and foremost, you’ll be helping the Reltio team optimize and automate all Cloud infrastructure and apps across multiple Cloud providers with a unified infrastructure-as-code strategy and multi-pipeline deployment model.
- Developing and implementing scalable, accurate monitoring and metrics platforms supporting Reltio microservices and data stores.
- Planning, designing, and building effective solutions to support a rapidly-growing business at a massive scale
- Take ownership of DevOps technical standards and configuration management strategies.
- Vigilantly monitor and improve performance, stability and consistency
- Find opportunities for continuous improvements to our system
- Continuously look for ways to optimize and streamline provisioning, configuration management, self-healing techniques, metrics, and performance monitoring
- Ability to partner and collaborate with senior Reltio technical staff on microservice architecture and development of Reltio platform initiatives
- Working for US timings 1 week in a month (rotational basis).
- On call support for 12 hours once a week.
The following core skills are necessary for every candidate:
- Saas and Cloud architecture – 3+ years
- Public clouds: AWS/GCP/Azure- 1+ years
- Linux 5+ years
- Terraform, Chef, Ansible or similar infrastructure-as-code tools – 2+ years
- Knowledge on micro-services, containerization and Kubernetes – 1+ years
- Python or Ruby based automation development background – 1+ years
- Team-based development tools (e.g., git, code reviews, pull requests, CI/CD)
Expertise in at least one or two of the following skills are required:
- Understanding of performance and profiling techniques of complex systems is a plus
- Experience with large-scale availability and performance monitoring (2000+ instances, international)
- Knowledge on CI/CD using tools such as Git/Bitbucket, Jenkins, Octopus, AWS Beanstalk, Codedeploy
- Web application delivery (HTTP, load balancing, capacity management)
- Experience with Amazon AWS and distributed/scalable architecture is a plus
- Network Architecture in the Cloud – VPN, routing, security groups,
- Previous work in driving a conversion to Kubernetes and Containers model
- Extensive background in the automation of Cloud Security and Architecture
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5