WHO WE ARE
Founded in 2007, Theorem LLC (formerly Citrusbyte) is a remote-first, fully distributed, technology consulting company.
Our customers, F1000’s and startups alike, come to us because they need to change how something is done in order to succeed and they’re looking for a solution that isn’t just about technology — but also people, process and leadership. We consult, form a diverse team of experts, and deliver strategy and execution all under one roof.
Our services range from new product development, pure R&D, legacy modernization, pricing strategy development, revenue generation, process optimization, to organizational transformation and cultural design.
Learn more about Theorem LLC at: theorem.co
THEOREM ENGAGEMENT TEAM
The Engagement Team is comprised of Technical Program Managers and Engagement Managers responsible for the delivery of custom software for our clients. The team consists of talented individuals who’ve been practitioners in a variety of fields, including product, engineering, or design. Our Engagement Managers are skilled in getting things done by effectively working with cross-functional groups like Product, Design, Engineering, and Sales. The Engagement Team is critical in the pre-sales process by working closely with the customer to scope and design projects.
WHO YOU ARE
You can kick off projects and manage programs staffed with our craftspeople and experts working directly with customers to build complex custom software applications. You understand how to make a successful product team in a consultative relationship and take client satisfaction personally.
You are entrepreneurially minded, and there are no barriers to how you approach helping our customers solve their problems. You are a mentor and coach, and you grow those around you. You are the most senior consultant on an account. You become a trusted advisor to our customers and help them in unexpected and delightful ways.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You ensure that we’re solving the right problems with the right solutions, that our teams are staffed appropriately, that our project plans have the right strategy, and that the work we’re doing delivers the greatest value possible to our customers. They are responsible for client happiness, ownership of the project plan, and product engineering team leadership.
You will develop a plan, organize, and manage all phases of a project lifecycle to ensure successful delivery. You will own responsibility for kicking off new projects consulting directly with clients and our internal teams to create and execute on a plan.
- Your success is evident when client stakeholders & teams love working with us.
- We have delivered on our promises.
- You have planned, organized, and managed all phases of a project lifecycle to successful delivery.
- You develop plans to empower teams to do their best work while coaching them as necessary
- Team deliveries have achieved high-quality marks by our customers
- Teams are planning, consulting, and doing work that meets our standards and your standards to ensure client happiness.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- You make all final calls about team staffing.
- You make all final calls about the team mission and the strategy for us to build the most valuable thing possible.
- You support our sales team in qualifying new opportunities
- You make solving hard challenges look effortless, you exude mastery
- You make it personal; you invest in relationships with our customers and help them grow to be better
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- C-Level client engagement
- Software Consulting experience with external clients
- Custom software development
- Contract negotiation
- Experience contributing to the sales-cycle by project scoping and developing proposals
- Identify new opportunities with existing client
- Team organization and design
- Team management experience with direct reports
- External stakeholder management
- Product strategy
- Product lifecycle
BENEFITS AND PERKS
TEAM RETREAT – Once a year the entire Theorem team gets together at an inspiring location to meet, work and play.
HEALTHY BODY, HEALTHY MIND – HAPPY TEAM – We offer paid vacation and support healthy lifestyles through our physical fitness benefits program.
HEALTHCARE & FINANCE – For US & UK based full time employees; we have comprehensive benefits.
Theorem expects all team members to be honest, trustworthy, and operate with integrity. Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities, and all decisions regarding recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, employee development decisions such as training, and all other terms and conditions of employment, are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, genetics, nationality, national origin, citizenship status, employment status, ethnicity, ethnic origin, color, creed, religion, belief, age, family or parental status, pregnancy, marital status, sex, gender, sex or gender assigned at birth, gender identity, sexual orientation, sexual preference, lifestyle, social class, military status, disability, hairstyle, physical features, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We oppose all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination. Theorem encourages applicants of all ages. Theorem is an equal opportunity employer. No statements by Theorem are intended to create an offer of employment unless made in writing, signed by an officer of the company and no offer shall become effective unless countersigned by the prospective employee.