- The Candidate shall support the development, management, and delivery of events that are major resort initiatives while collaborating with the event manager
- The Candidate shall plans, organizes, and executes event from initial stages of development, through on-site and conference wrap-up
- The Candidate shall support the development, management, and delivery of events that are major resort initiatives while collaborating with the overall event manager, as assigned
- The Candidate shall maintain event registration tools and systems. Assisting with identifying and implementing enhancements to improve tools and systems for event management
- The Candidate shall record workshop/event attendance and file workshop records to meet compliance regulations
- The Candidate shall assist with PMCCs recruiting process; manage the marketing materials, career fair giveaways and other recruiting initiatives as necessary
- The Candidate shall manage website and social media – develops and implements a system to keep these areas dynamic and encourage interaction with NIH and WHO participants.
- The Candidate shall assist with planning, executing and supporting local events adhering to a strict budget
- The Candidate shall execute Marketing communication calendar, ensuring the right message gets delivered to the right group of people at the right time.
- The Candidate shall manage annual conference calendar.
- The Candidate shall screen PubMed each week for relevant GEH articles published by NIEHS grantees and staff and select one newsletter.
- The Candidate shall assist with planning and conducting conference calls, including scheduling, facilitating when asked, note taking, and delivery of post-meeting summaries.
- The Candidate shall assist with the development of reports, training materials, manuscripts and other communications materials, including PowerPoint presentations; assist with communication among author teams; organize review, editing, and formatting of written materials; and assist with submission and publication processes
- The Candidate shall assist with other Collaborating Centre administrative and technical tasks as may be requested by the NIEHS task leader
- The Candidate shall facilitate technical assistance activities related to activities of the WHO Collaborating Centre and GEH Program at the direction of the Project Officer. Provide assistance to the Project Officer and relevant Collaborating Centre leads with development of agendas, and supply speakers with ready access to information for presentations.
- The Candidate shall develop and provide recommendations with respect to topics, participants, and agenda items at the direction of the Project Officer.
- The Candidate shall work with Management to evaluate event performance and improves improving.
CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENT: US Citizenship
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Associated college degree or a high school diploma
MINIMUM REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:
- The Candidate should have four (4) years of related work experience
- The Candidate should have Minimum of three years’ experience in conferences and event managements; 1-2 years’ Experience includes taking responsibilities and leading design and management of various Events.
- The Candidate should have working Knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite (2013 and 2016)
Travel may be required for this position
- Total Years Experience 0-5