Trello is hiring a remote Senior Frontend Engineer. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote with no geographical restrictions. Work remotely from anywhere. Trello – The visual collaboration tool that creates a shared perspective on any project.
- Work directly with product managers, designers and developers on features for the Trello web application.
- Proactively optimize client code to ensure stability and high performance.
- Iterate quickly based on user feedback.
More about you…
- You could be working at any level of the stack, but you’re passionate about front-end development.
- You have in-depth experience with a framework like AngularJS, Backbone.js (our current framework) or React (what we’re moving to).
- You have enough back-end experience to jump over to the server to unblock yourself (we use node.js).
- You’re passionate about understanding user problems and working with a team to ship and iterate on great solutions.
- You strive to write code that lasts for years, not months.
- You have a diverse technical background. You’re a developer, not just a front-end developer.
- You can tweak CSS, but you prefer profiling, analyzing heap snapshots, and refactoring code into modular chunks.
- You have an excellent command of written and spoken English.