GetYourLawyer is a Legal Tech startup founded in 2017 and based in Zurich, Switzerland. We are building a marketplace which allows legal service providers to digitize their business model, acquire new customers and collaborate with them online. After having successfully validated our product on the market, we are currently scaling up our business and looking for support to successfully master the upcoming growth phase.
What we are looking for
For the development of our platforms, we are immediately looking for a reliable, engaged and open-minded
What to expect
You will be part of our small but highly efficient development team. In close collaboration with your team members, you will be responsible for the development of our platform, APIs, integrations and infrastructure. Starting with the fundamental architecture up to the implementation of single features in the back- and front-end, you will take over responsibility and develop innovative, scalable and sustainable software solutions.
- PHP 7 / Node.js / Laravel
- Vue.js / Bootstrap / SASS / ES6
- MySQL / Redis / RabbitMQ
- Google Cloud / Kubernetes / Docker
- JIRA / Bitbucket / Kanban / CucumberStudio
- Work remotely: Live & work wherever you like!
- Salary: We pay fair salaries according to our transparent salary formula.
- Retreats: Join us on international company retreats!
- Professional development: We offer a stipend for continued learning.
- Time off: You’ll be required to have 5 weeks of paid vacation per year.
- Technology: BYOD – use whatever device you feel comfortable with.
- Part time: Decide by yourself if you want to work full-time or part-time.
- Environment: We aren’t a large enterprise – work with people instead of a system.
- You provide more than 5 years of relevant experience in full-stack web development.
- You are business fluent in English.
- You solve problems independently, work carefully, organized and precisely.
- Using a coding standard and writing clean code are natural for you (we are serious about this).
- Experience with automated testing.
- Experience with large and scalable enterprise applications.
- Knowledge of professional software development (architecture patterns, design patterns, idoms).
- A good eye for UI/UX details.