Are passionate about technology, wake up every morning to experiment, learn and develop new solutions!
- Work on latest edge Cloud computing to solve difficult, manual and repeatable tasks for users adopting Cloud technologies like AWS, Salesforce, Microsoft and more
- Use the latest trends on building SaaS applications using mulitenancy, scalability large data volumes / Big Data and more
- Develop and expand our portofolio to support most popular Cloud apps (200+)
- Develop understanding of not just software development, but also how to design, develop and launch a product from concept to high customer use.
At DBSync we provide opportunity to use technology that creates innovative and next generation data integration products which helps our employees to cultivate their creativity and sense of belonging. DBSync is a leading provider for data integration and Data warehousing services for both cloud/SaaS-based-on-demand applications. We were incubated by Salesforce.com (as a part of Avankia), before getting spunned off as a separate company. DBSync provides data integration as a SaaS-based, Standalone or hosted integration at a competitive price with a plethora of benefits for business users.
Our main motto is to provide a strong foundation for businesses in solving complex problems and automating their workflows while acting as a pillar of support for all their data integrations needs. At DBSync we encourage innovation and creativity and our team is diverse comprising of a nice mix of cultural blends. We are a family where each talent is recognised and honed for the best of the individual and the company as a whole. We maintain a very professional, learn and excel vision with a hint of a start-up-like environment making each individual feel important and responsible with an equal opportunity to grow to the sky’s limit!
If you have a spirit of enthusiasm to grow beyond horizons, a determination to work hard, confidence to achieve success and influence future visions and products and be a successful part of the next gen trend, DBSync is the place for you!
Our Value System
- Analytical – lifelong learner
- Entrepreneurial Leadership
- Thinks about Company/Organization
- People Skills – Fun to work with
- Customer First/Centric
- Determination to ethically win
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Software Technical Lead to to be responsible for providing solutions for technical issues which may affect product delivery. The Java Technical Lead will facilitate requirement analyses, conduct peer reviews and provide feedback, and enhance frameworks.
The goal is to provide a framework for the development of a software or system that will result in high quality IT solutions.
- Performing requirement analyses.
- Developing high-quality and detailed designs.
- Conducting unit testing using automated unit test frameworks.
- Identifying risk and conducting mitigation action planning.
- Conducting configuration of your own work.
- Developing and reviewing the work of other developers and providing feedback.
- Using coding standards and best practices to ensure quality.
Skills and Qualifications Required
- Proven experience as Software Engineering and Technical Lead
- Must have strong coding skills
- Experience in software development and coding in various languages (Java, Linux, AWS)
- Extensive experience in the IT industry
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- Excellent analytical skills
- Bachelors in computer science, engineering or relevant field