Are you a talented Microsoft SharePoint consultant with senior-level SharePoint Online and SharePoint Server experience (8 years or more) as architect, consultant, trainer and developer? Do you have international work experience and excellent English communication skills? If that’s you, join us – we are looking for you!
About the role:
• This is an independent contractor role, not an employee role, with immediate start. The role offers only part-time work, it is not a full-time employment opportunity.
• This opportunity is open exclusively to true freelancers who don’t have a full-time office job.
• This is a remote opportunity – you can work from home, there is no need to commute to an office.
• This role requires self-starter candidates who are flexible and can adapt to work with international customers in different time zones.
Responsibilities (Including, but not limited to):
• Microsoft SharePoint Online and Server strategic consultancy, training and custom development
• Advise senior customers (C-level executives, CTOs, etc.) about Microsoft SharePoint Online and Server – information architecture, training and communication strategy. Use best practices and methodologies to plan and design, build, and implement Microsoft SharePoint solutions.
• Conduct administrator training and end-user training for Microsoft SharePoint. Devise training documentation, curriculums and specialised training scenarios.
• Set up, develop and configure the full-scope of Microsoft SharePoint environment with out-of-the-box functionality as well as custom coding. Devise documentation.
• Build scalable Microsoft SharePoint sites and applications to fulfill design and functionality requirements. Extending Microsoft SharePoint functionality with forms, web parts, and application technologies. Write, modify, test and debug code in the appropriate programming languages
• Deep understanding and extensive knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint related Microsoft Apps such as Microsoft Teams, Microsoft PowerApps and Microsoft OneDrive
• Deep understanding and extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Azure and Google Suites
• Team collaboration, support and task management in our project management platform
• Attendance to stand-up calls via Google Meet
• Participation in team chat
Required Candidate profile
• Senior-level Microsoft SharePoint development experience (8 years or more). Must have a proficiency of 90%+ in both SharePoint Online AND SharePoint Server 2013-2019.
• Senior-level Microsoft SharePoint training and consultancy experience (8 years or more)
• Thorough understanding of all SharePoint functionalities including migration, responsive design, search, metadata, libraries, web parts, forms, etc.
• Senior-level proficiency in ASP, .NET, XML, SQL, and C#
• Experience in working with project management platforms such as Basecamp, Asana, Trello or Teamwork Projects, and team communications tools such and Microsoft Teams and Slack
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office 365 Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Microsoft PowerApps, Microsoft OneDrive, Microsoft PowerShell, Google Suite and Adobe Acrobat Reader
• Personal computer or laptop (Win or OSx) with fast internet connection (broadband), and mobile device with mobile internet
• Previous work experience as SharePoint consultant (trainer, architect and developer) with at least 5 successful large-scale projects with enterprise or SMB customers across various industries
• International/global work experience, in working with customers and teams overseas, in Europe or in Asia
Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science
Above average communication skills and fluent written and spoken English are mandatory requirements
• Tech savvy who follows the latest trends in website development and a keen user of tech gadgets and apps
• Personal traits – Extremely attentive to details, highly organised, self-disciplined, solution-driven and efficient. Excellent communicator, able to work independently and under pressure, quality-focused and accurate, flexible and entrusted. Open-minded and flexible.
Perks and Benefits
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10