You will play a fundamental role in converting complex into simple, and turning what used to be intimidating into a comfort zone. This is a rare and exciting position in which you re fully backed to develop into a product manager role. Come join the team!
You enjoy handling an extensive volume of customer and stakeholder input. You might even want to become a product manager in the near future (opportunity given).
You understand how software gets built, because you ve done it. You understand how IDEs, source control, continuous integration contribute to making good products. Perhaps you have even been curious about how different programming languages get the same thing done.
Additionally you have
- Experience with particularly complex B2B SaaS products and platforms
- A good sense of UX braced with tried methods and techniques
- Good UI skills backed with an impressive portfolio
- The ability to synthesize unstructured impressions into insights
- The ability to handle a large volume of customer and stakeholder inputExperience in working with design systems
You reside outside of CET /- 4h time zones
- You will become a part of a diverse and caring community
- Colleagues that care about the product and the people who build it
- Customers who love our product and express their praises often
- We support you in becoming the best version of yourself. Not the least by providing challenging work, people around you who you can learn from, as well as a personal conference & training budget
- You ll be working on our main product and its core functionality
- Your work will be shipped – very often