Udacity’s mission is to power careers through tech education. We’re an immersive online learning platform offering practitioner level education in fields such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Science, Autonomous Systems, Cloud Computing and more. We are backed by some of the best known investors – Andreessen Horowitz, Charles River Ventures, Bertelsmann and Drive Capital to name a few. Udacity has the potential to transform the world at large scale by providing the life-long learners an opportunity to re-skill or upskill them in future bleeding edge skills and create a meaningful impact in professional and personal lives. We are similarly, helping the enterprises solve the talent shortage issue by being their partner of choice in transforming their workforce while they embark on digital transformation journey. If you are inspired to be part of something amazing… read on!
As Senior Product Manager on the Enterprise team, you will develop and execute Udacity’s product platform and partner integration strategy. Udacity is creating a learning platform and learning environment that is educating millions of people. Your role will be to expand on that platform to reach more learners through additional channels including enterprises, universities, partners, and resellers. Success in the role will involve making Udacity’s content more discoverable and available both within our customers’ organizations and to new organizations, directly impacting revenue growth.
The ideal candidate thrives in a technical environment, can effectively manage complex projects with customers and partners, and is passionate about extending the reach of Udacity’s product to train the world’s workforce.
- Develop and maintain a prioritized integrations strategy and roadmap to increase the availability of Udacity’s learning content and facilitate revenue growth across multiple go-to-market channels
- Effectively communicate the vision and roadmap to senior leadership
- Map the Learning Management System and HR Management System ecosystems to understand adoption, interoperability, and eLearning standards
- Identify opportunities to make Udacity’s content more accessible and discoverable
- Create seamless user experiences for learners coming into Udacity’s classroom from other products and applications
- Build automated data connections to customers HR and learning systems to enable turnkey tracking of employee progress and completion
- Define requirements for the development of specific integrations and/or APIs and collaborate closely with engineering to develop and release them
- Manage projects with partners, customers, and resellers, identifying specific product needs and ensuring adoption
What We Value:
- 4+ years of experience as an enterprise product manager, with experience building and launching technical integrations or APIs
- Technical background and ability to have collaborative, in-depth technical discussions with engineers
- Experience coordinating projects with customer and partner organizations
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple sophisticated projects and competing priorities simultaneously
- Proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve ambiguous problems with extreme attention to detail on tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to successfully influence stakeholders
- Thrives in a high-energy, fast-paced environment where tactical and strategic initiatives are driven in parallel
- Experience deriving and presenting insights to business leaders
- Preferred experience operating multi-stakeholder and multi-channel products (i.e. products where there are multiple internal and external sources of feedback and needs to balance)
- Preferred experience having used e-learning or other continuous learning products
- Preferred knowledge of the LMS ecosystem and eLearning API standards
- Consider applying if your experience is close to what we described above. We look for people with exceptional potential, as we know highest performing teams include people of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
Udacity is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We believe that the unique contributions of all Udacians is the driver of our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.