- Conduct competitor and customer research to help us better understand our customer needs
- Defining Roadmap Theme’s, User story maps, User Stories and Acceptance criteria
- Define and run user tests
- Guide developers in an agile scrum process
- Connect the right people for quick decision making to achieve product success
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner in the creation of a custom (web)app
- At least 2 years experience with a B2B product. You understand concepts like LTV, CAC, churn.
- At least 3 years experience in a scrum team, with experience in agile coaching
- Your user story and requirements writing skills are very strong.
- You conducted user tests in the past
- You have a good understanding of modern software development.
- You are experienced in working with UXUI Designers
- You have strong business intuition and judgment and can think commercially
- You have a data and customer-centric mindset
- Ideally a Bachelor’s degree (Master preferred), ideally in a (partly) technical direction
- Excellent teamwork skills
- You have strong leadership skills to get everybody on the same page and influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- You are fluent in English, spoken and in writing
– Apply via email
– You’ll receive some questions to answer.
– A few candidates will be shortlisted and receive a test task.
– Online Interview(s)
How to apply
Mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . An application letter is not required.