The Sr. Product Manager, partners with Product, Engineering, Analytics and Design teams to innovate and deliver new features and enhancements for our Chargeback Management platform. This position focuses on providing technology expertise and thought leadership on design, development of our chargeback prevention and recovery product.
This position also works closely with teams like Sales, Marketing, Project Management, Quality Assurance, Operations teams etc. to develop innovative solutions that meet eCommerce client needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, realistic implementation schedules, and adherence to development goals and principles.
The ideal candidate is a tenacious problem-solver, a passionate client advocate, a solid product manager, and takes pride in having clear vision, goals and a plan to meet the goals & objectives on-time.
- Leadership of product management team and multiple products.
- Gather market, competition, and user requirements in depth.
- Leads market research to define customer targets and identify customer pain-points, applies insights to develop compelling product features.
- Define product requirements, write user stories, and work with design and engineering to build the required features.
- Own annual goals, objectives for key products – building discipline around tracking progress, getting customer feedback, and iterating to improve market performance.
- Work with QA team for full functional, regression and performance testing to launch the product successfully.
- Tracks, analyzes and communicates product and program performance.
- Recommends action plans to address variances in product performance against annual plan.
- Promotes a successful attitude, confidence in leadership and teamwork to achieve business results.
- Develop a two-year roadmap for our products to illustrate our vision and plan into the future.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders such as marketing on the creation of positioning for your products.
- Work with R&D to build and launch features.
- Manage the entire product life cycle from sun setting legacy products to prototyping and testing new features/products and ideas.
- Know where to drive chnges to our product and processes to create improvements.
- Maintain a client-focused and data-centric approach to building products.
- 10+ years of experience working in a product management capacity developing SaaS applications.
- Metrics-driven: Strong analytical and synthesis skills are a must, including the ability to absorb and process large amounts of data into actionable information.
- Comfortable holding professional conversations with our customers.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties.
- Strong technical acumen with a history of building/delivering enterprise products.
- Experience working for a startup firm and payments industry experience is a plus.
What We Need
- Send us a PDF version of your resume
- Tell us why you are qualified for this position
- Your availability to join us if you are qualified
- Your salary requirement
Email all the above information to: firstname.lastname@example.org.