Are you a results-driven sales executive with senior-level experience (8 years or more)? Do you have international work experience in technical sales and customer success? Do you have proven track records in selling technical or engineering service solutions to global customers? If that’s you, join us – we are looking for YOU!
About the role:
- This is an independent contract-based role (not an employee role) with immediate start. The role offers only part-time work, it is not a full-time employment opportunity.
- This is a remote opportunity – you can work from home, there is no need to commute to an office.
- This role requires self-starter candidates who are flexible and can adapt to work with different time zones.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Reach out to potential customer leads in Europe (Germany, UK, France, etc.) through cold calling, emailing and via LinkedIn
- Actively present and promote our machining services (milling and turning of small and medium batches of various metal and plastic parts), using solid arguments to prospective customers
- Achieve sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships to ensure future sales
- Team collaboration, support and task management in our project management and eCRM platform
- Email communication and phone calls
- Attendance to calls via Google Meet audio/video conferencing
- Participation in team chat via Whatsapp
Desired Candidate Profile
Must have international sales and business development experience with proven success and track records in working with customers and teams overseas, in Europe or in APAC
- Must have experience in working with operations, marketing and sales teams
- Previous work experience in the CNC machining industry (milling and turning) is a big PLUS
- Relevant technical college, or higher degree/diploma in engineering or in CNC machining and/or programming.
- Advanced knowledge of reading and interpreting technical documentation, specifications and drawings of parts.
- Thorough knowledge of various source/raw materials (ie. steel, aluminium, plastics, etc.), surface treatments (ie. anti-corrosion, coatings, galvanisation, heat-treatment, phosphating, etc.), threads, dimensions, tolerances, and tooling instructions such as type of holding fixtures, cutting speeds, feed rates, and cutting tools to be used.
- Understanding of other metal manufacturing processes such as sheet metal, laser cutting, forging, etc.
- Understanding and knowledge of milling and turning processes, and CNC machining solutions for various industries (automotive, instruments, medical, aviation, emerging high tech industries, etc.).
- Have a solid setup to work from home and have tons of experience to conduct video and audio calls with customers
- Personal computer or laptop (Win or OSx), with the above mentioned software installed and with fast internet connection (broadband)
- Smart mobile device with high-performing mobile internet (4G)
- Superior webcam and high-quality audio devices (headphones with microphone)
- Proficient in using MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Teams, Google Meet or Zoom, Google Docs, Google Sheets and Google Slides, and Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Above average communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritising, time management and organisational skills
- Tech savvy and data driven individual who follows the latest trends in machining and tele-sales practices
- Personal traits – Extremely attentive to details, highly organised, self-disciplined, solution-driven and efficient. Excellent communicator, able to work independently and under pressure, quality-focused and accurate, flexible and entrusted. Open-minded and flexible.
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10