- Excellent professional development opportunities
- Work environment that allows you to express your creativity
- Opportunity to explore new emerging technologies
Our client is a Technology Solutions & Infrastructure provider company, partnering with Government, Corporate & Academic Institutions to design IT solutions and execute their tech-based needs.
You will be responsible for :
- Writing well-designed, testable and efficient code
- Designing reusable components, frameworks and libraries
- Developing innovative solutions to meet the needs of the business
- Gathering and evaluating user feedback.
- Working as a part of a dynamic team to deliver winning products.
- Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents.
- Reviewing code and providing feedback aligned with best practices and improving performance.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimise performance.
- Providing guidance to other software engineers within the team
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 2 years experience within a Software Engineer or similar role.
- You possess strong knowledge of ASP.Net, SQL and HTML.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments