Airbase is the first all-in-one spend management platform that provides companies unparalleled control and visibility into every dollar spent. Finance teams deserve a solution that eliminates the tedious work involved in managing spend and allows them to focus on being strategic partners to the rest of the business. We do that by replacing the multiple systems typically used to manage spend with a single platform that handles every workflow including expense approvals and payments (physical cards, virtual cards, ACH, check), while also automating away the bulk of spend-related accounting. Learn more about why innovative companies like Gusto, Segment, Doximity, Getaround, Netlify, and more trust Airbase at www.airbase.com
About the Job
- Deliver features in an end-to-end manner: technical design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Provide technical leadership and own specific areas of the Airbase platform.
- Work closely with Product Managers to translate product requirements to engineering specifications.
- Lead code review efforts and quality efforts in your area of ownership.
- Participate in product discussions, taking ownership and initiative.
- Work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Mentor and guide junior engineers.
- At least 8 years frontend development experience in a professional setting.
- At least 3 years experience developing SPAs.
- Advanced OOJS skills.
- At least 1 year experience working in the React ecosystem
- Should be comfortable converting mocks into high quality HTML/CSS
- Must have an excellent understanding of how the web works.
- Experience with responsive web design, media queries and delivering functionality that works with range of client devices/browsers from desktops and laptops to mobile platforms.
- Experience with UI design patterns, security, performance and usability.
- Familiar with modern engineering practices: code reviews, continuous-deployment, automated testing.
- Must be willing to constantly learn new things.
- Passionate about joining a small team and building a company.
Nice to haves:
- A history of working on side/hobby projects and contributing to open source projects is a plus.
- Experience with frontend testing frameworks like Cypress, Jasmin, Karma
- You’ve worked at a startup before.
We offer competitive cash compensation and equity (this AngelList post has wide ranges, but it really depends on your experience and skill). We’re a remote team and are happy to work with candidates from anywhere in the world.
- Salary Offered $50k – $80k • 0.05% – 0.1% equity