About the Role
A highly motivated and passionate individual who has experience in executing end to end web based application projects and bringing them to production quickly and with high quality. Passionate about building flexible and scalable solutions with an eye for detail and can weigh pros and cons to find best possible solutions.
Role and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Product Manager and Engineering Manager to plan, implement and deliver tasks and modules on a timely basis with best practices and adherence to SOPs.
- Understand the product specification and be able to ask questions and gather information and feedback to build a well rounded solution.
- Deliver end to end applications starting from front end web development, back end development, middleware integration and persisting data in no SQL or RDBMS databases.
- Should be able to use existing front-end components to build web based UI interfaces.
- Strong technical design approach to problem solving for backend services. Should be able to communicate and defend the tech design choices taken for long term scalability and maintainability.
- Play the role of an unblocker in a tight scrum environment. Should be able to help other developers with challenges and help achieve milestones as per plan.
- Prioritize to manage ad-hoc requests in parallel with ongoing projects.
- Document API specification, technical design and other key information for all projects/modules/services owned.
- A highly talented developer with 8+ years of hands-on experience in building secure and scalable web based applications using Java in backend and JS based frontend frameworks.
- Strong knowledge of Java 8+, databases (SQL and NoSQL) , MySql, Mongo,
- Experience working with Cassandra, Spring Boot, Apache Spark, Kafka, RabbitMQ is highly desirable
- Working knowledge of any one or more of AngularJS/ReactJS/VueJS and CSS3, HTML5.
- Strong experience in data modelling for data storage tools in SQL; experience with noSQL is highly desirable.
- Experience building scalable solutions for 2x, 5x and 10x growth with high quality and flexibility.
- Practitioner of test driven development practices. Experience in creating and adhering to best practices for development.
- Experience working with container technologies like Docker and knowledge of CI/CD processes for automated integration and deployment. Basic knowledge of AWS preferred.
- Strong experience in Microservices (SRP) paradigm.
- Willing to learn new technologies (Golang)
- Salary Offered ₹18L – ₹35L