AngelList is hiring a remote Senior Software Engineer – Venture. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote with no geographical restrictions. Work remotely from anywhere. AngelList – A platform for startups.
About AngelList Venture:
At AngelList, we exist to help startups save the world. We’re building the definitive platform for startups — where they raise money through AngelList Venture, build teams through AngelList Talent, and launch their products through Product Hunt.
The venture team is fundamentally altering how startups raise money by replacing early-stage venture capital with modern technology. We’ve delivered over $1B to more than 3,000 startups over the past few years. Our infrastructure allows investors to build on top of AngelList instead of a traditional VC. This will result in a more innovative, efficient & fair market.
We’re growing quickly (check out what we did in 2019 at angel.co/2019) and have exciting plans for 2020 and beyond.
About the Role:
AngelList Venture is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our core engineering team. We have a small, tight-knit team (there’s 7 of us) and we pride ourselves on having an outsized impact on the industry. Our offices are in Seattle and San Francisco, but we have team members all over the globe. Join us in our mission to innovate on the infrastructure of innovation. ✌️
- Help build the world’s easiest-to-use financial platform (see https://t.co/7AmuxYWHe3 – and we’ve made it easier since then).
- Connect startups and investors around the world who would never have had a chance to meet without AngelList.
- Know the venture financing business inside and out – from the ground up.
- Take responsibility for the code you own and improve our codebase with your presence.
- Ship every day.
- A full-stack generalist with 3+ years experience building web applications.
- Experienced at writing clean, scalable code with significant experience in one or more scripting languages.
- Excited to move fast, prioritize, and constantly make critical product decisions.
- Comfortable with and curious about working outside of a traditional narrow engineering role.
- A self-starter: you have started something on your own before – a startup, an open-source project, something else.
- A deep love of startups (https://venturehacks.com/save-the-world).
If you’re interested in joining us, but don’t tick every box above, we’d still encourage you to apply. We’re building a diverse team whose skills balance and complement one another. We’re happy to consider where you might be able to make the biggest impact.
Benefits & Perks : At AngelList Venture, we have top of the line benefits to support our employees in their lives both inside and outside of work. See additional detail on our benefits here: https://angell.ist/venture-benefits .
AngelList is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Salary Offered $135k – $190k • 0.1% – 0.18% equity
- Total Years Experience 0-5