Onfido is the new identity standard for the internet. That means we only need an image of your ID and a selfie to prove that you’re you. In doing so, we help millions of people connect to the services they need and love more easily, speedily and safely than ever before, whether it’s renting a car or opening a bank account. Our vision is to create an open world where identity is the key to access.
We’ve received over $200 million in funding from world-class tech investors including TPG Growth, Microsoft, Salesforce to back our vision. And we’re just getting started.
We’re looking for a strategic and dynamic Senior Solutions Engineer to help us shape the future of digital identity globally. Identity verification in remote settings has become a business imperative. Onfido’s Senior Solutions Engineers translate complex business identity problems in to practical, technical design solutions.
As we scale, you’ll contribute to making Onfido ever more enterprise-ready. Bridging the business problem/design solution gap for enterprise customers, you’ll support the design and integration of Onfido’s API / SDKs. Working collaboratively with cross-functional Onfido teams you’ll help develop demos, project manage trials, lead sector specific presentations and support RFPs.
Day to day you’ll partner with our Sales teams on prospective client meetings / calls, applying your technical knowledge to the discovery of customer workflows and platforms. From this you’ll offer smart solutions to customer pain points, drawing on our expert identity product offering and that of our partners. Interacting confidently with C-suite clients and prospects from the fastest growing fintechs to fortune 500 / FTSE 100 companies, you’ll position Onfido as the identity partner of choice by creating confidence in our customers that we know our stuff at a deep level.
Onfido is in hyper-growth mode. That means everyone who joins us today needs to be ready for personal hyper-growth.
As a Senior Solutions Engineer you will be:
- Bridging the gap between selling Onfido’s services and helping customers to trial and integrate our solution
- Proactively supporting customer with design and integration of Onfido API/SDKs
- Project managing trials, the customer integration progress, together with account management
- Assisting with / aiding in development of demos, trials & sector-specific presentations
- Supporting RFPs and creating workflows to ensure RFPs are documented and optimized between Sales and Engineering teams
We’re looking for a Senior Solutions Engineer who has a combination of:
- Proven enterprise pre-sales specialist
- Knowledge of Identify & Access Management (IAM), Customer Identity & Access Management (CIAM) or digital identity verification (IDV) preferred
- Alternatively a background payments, cyber security, RegTech/Fintech or FS would be good
- Clear understanding of RESTful API design and integration patterns
- Ability to help developers successfully integrate with the Onfido platform
- Understanding of security principles and data protection regulation
- Experience of being embedded in the sales team whilst working cross functionally with Account Management, Strategy & Expansion and Product
- A proactive team player, comfortable presenting in person as you are via conference call and web demo platforms
- Knowledge of our target markets – fintech, shared economy, recruitment
Onfidoer’s all share a set of core values which include:
> Succeed Together
> Take Pride
> Create Customer Buzz
> Learn Things, Share them
> Find a Better Way
Along with our multi-national team in our London HQ we have offices in EMEA, America and APAC, making Onfido an exciting and culturally enriching place to work.
Personal hyper-growth requires a fast-moving environment, a clear career development plan and—crucially—looking after ourselves. Onfido Balance is the toolkit we’ve developed to succinctly communicate our benefits offering:
> Body benefits prioritise health, wellbeing, exercise and recovery.
> Head benefits are focussed on learning whatever your learning style, mental wellness and flexible working.
> Heart benefits are framed around sharing our success with our peers, our local communities and our future selves in the form of equity, corporate social responsibility and better togetherness.
Check out Life at Onfido via our LinkedIn Careers Page!
Please note: We are now all working from home. We also have switched to a virtual recruitment process and all our Newfidos will be onboarding remotely. Stay Safe!
Onfido is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We’re always on the lookout for talented, passionate people and encourage applications from all backgrounds regardless of age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, parental status, race or religion. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.