We are a remote-first company with a globally distributed team of 70. We’re proud of the way we get great work done. Our clients love working with us and we partner with them on long-term projects. Our teams are engaged and excited about our work.
We’re looking for a smart, hardworking, creative, and collaborative individual to help us create beautiful, intuitive and engaging experiences for our client partners.
Only candidates who are based outside of the US will be considered for this role. The position can be remote or within our offices in Barcelona. Our working hours are typically 11am to 8pm BCN time.
Our projects are a combination of launching then evolving brand-new products, as well as taking existing products to the next level. In this role, you’ll collaborate closely with product managers, engineers, the wider UX team, and our client partners to deliver beautiful, engaging experiences. That’s everything from wires and prototyping, to gathering user feedback, to presenting to stakeholders, to designing polished interfaces, and overall, working hand in hand with the team to ensure that the software and mobile apps we create both look and ‘feel’ great.
- Several years experience in UI/UX design, with experience designing both responsive sites and applications as well as native mobile applications (IOS, Android, React Native).
- Experience working within a team across the entire product lifecycle, from research and prototyping, to launch, to ongoing feedback and iteration cycles.
- A robust portfolio of past projects and live examples you can walk us through
- A design aesthetic that demonstrates a strong foundation in the core visual design principles (typography, layout, color, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills in English. Because of our close collaboration with our English-speaking clients, you must be able to engage confidently with them in design discussions.
- Passionate about creating products that deliver both a first-class user experience as well as real business results.
- Seriously detail-oriented. You pride yourself on delivering designs that are accurate and consistent. You enjoy thinking through the multiple scenarios and perspective in each user experience you create.
- Committed to keeping up with ‘best practices’ and new design thinking. You’re naturally curious, you’re constantly reviewing new apps and products, you can speak comfortably on the pros and cons of the latest design trends
- Skilled at presenting your designs and findings with clarity and confidence and engaging in stakeholder discussions
- Comfortable in fast-paced, collaborative environments.
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5