We are Givelify, where fintech meets philanthropy. We help people instantly find causes that inspire them to action so they can change the world—one simple, joyful gift at a time.
As a Senior UX Designer, you will envision how people experience our products and bring that vision to life in a way that feels refined and even magical. You will anticipate users’ needs by deeply understanding them. You will make the complex simple. You understand that the details are not just details, they make the experience. You know that building intuitive and easy to use UI takes close collaboration with a team of researchers, engineers and product managers. You are well versed throughout the design process, from wireframes to high fidelity mockups or prototypes. You believe that you’ve done a great job as a designer when users do not notice your designs, it is invisible to them because it works.
Some of the meaningful work you will perform:
- Apply human centered design principles and design elegant flows & interactions for a diverse audience across mobile and web platforms.
- Partner frequently with the Product Managers and Engineers, and sometimes with Executives, Data Scientists, Researchers and
- Customer Success teams to define problems & goals, map user flows, prototype interactions, and launch new products and services.
- Solicit feedback from users, cross-disciplinary partners and stakeholders. You will give feedback and/or collaborate with engineers on implementation.
- Work with product and design team to define and implement a brand-aligned design system
We welcome your experience and talent::
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, HCI or other relevant degree.
- Experience: 7+ years with end to end product design where you have actually shipped mobile product/s for iOS and Android.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe CC suite, Sketch, Figma, and/or other industry-standard creative tools.
- A portfolio highlighting some of your best work.
- Languages: English; Spanish a plus
We welcome your knowledge in:
- Prototyping: Lofi and Hifi prototypes, you know when to use one over the other and you embrace an iterative process.
- Communication: You are able to articulate well what makes a good vs great design, as well as an articulate point of view about design.
- Problem solver that requires very little guidance on projects; thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Expert understanding of the formal elements of design, including typography, layout, balance, and proportion.
- Research (bonus): You are familiar with front end research (light ethnography) and/or able to facilitate user testing sessions to validate your designs with users.
- (Bonus): Experience working with remote teams.
We are a virtual team of high-performing professionals who innovate & collaborate to fulfill our mission to help people instantly find causes that inspire them to action so they can change the world – one simple, joyful gift at a time. Our culture of integrity, heart, simplicity, & that “wow” factor fuel our aspiration to be among the tech industry’s most inclusive & purpose-driven work environments.
We take great pride in providing competitive pay, full benefits, amazing perks, and most importantly, the opportunity to put passion & purpose to work.
From places of worship to world-changing nonprofit groups, Givelify harnesses the power of technology to bridge the gap between people and the causes they care about. Tap. Give. Done. Givelify’s payment solution is designed to make the experience of giving as beautiful as the act of giving.
Learn more about us at https://careers.givelify.com
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10