The Site Reliability Engineering team at Airmeet is responsible for scaling & securing our infrastructure and ensuring that our systems are up and performing across multiple geographical regions. You’ll be responsible for designing workflows with a focus on automated management and improved developer productivity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related engineering field.
- You have at least 1 year of experience as a DevOps/SRE engineer
- You have a track record of managing Microservice architectures in a cloud environment
- You embrace automation, love scripting solutions to remove toil and using Infrastructure-as-Code for smarter workflows.
- You’re extremely comfortable with Python and the Linux environment
- You understand the importance of On-call rotation, don’t shy away from incident response & getting to the root cause of issues and strive to improve the system to decrease pager fatigue.
About Airmeet Inc.
At Airmeet, we are passionate about ‘Dematerialising and Democratising Professional Events’ and let knowledge professionals, anywhere, engage, interact and learn from their fraternity members globally.