Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. Founded in 2011 and with over 4 million clients, Kraken is one of the world’s largest, most successful bitcoin exchanges and we’re growing faster than ever. Our range of successful products are playing an important role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers who see value in being radically transparent. Let’s change the way the world thinks about money! Join the revolution!
About the Role
As a Social Media Content Producer, you will work closely with a passionate content team tasked with onboarding the next generation of cryptocurrency enthusiasts.
Ideal candidates can infuse brand marketing skills and subject matter expertise to engage existing and new audiences around topics and products core to Kraken’s mission.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for working to grow our brand reputation as an expert leader in our field, while charting a course for how we can accelerate our social audience growth.
What you will do in your first 30 days:
- Get to know the Kraken team, the brand and the competitive space.
- Learn current social media marketing plans and identify strengths and weaknesses.
- Adapt to current workflows, project management and existing brand language
- Begin producing original and repackaged social media content (videos, photos, posts) for Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube
In your first 60 days:
- Work to understand and define target audiences across social media channels
- Determine tools necessary for social media tracking and optimization
- Test new ideas to boost audience engagement and growth
- Begin determining new channels for content publishing
In your first 90 days:
- Create go-forward strategy for optimizing Kraken’s social media content
- Manage and monitor feedback loops to improve social messaging
- Determine strategies and processes for expanding Kraken’s brand presence
- Oversee social media programming and publication
Who you are:
- 2+ years experience in the Social Media Management (or Digital Marketing)
- Proven ability to grow digital audiences
- Can work on tight deadlines and handle diverse responsibilities
- Desire to thrive within a fast-paced, emerging industry
- Familiarity with optimization tools and strategies for social networks including (but not limited to) Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Reddit, Instagram, TikTok
- Strong writing, grammar and editing skills
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop + Illustrator)Ability to produce video assets with designed templates in After Effects/Premiere
Nice to have:
- Background in growth marketing or brand marketing
- Experience in building online audiences and boosting engagement
- Interest in finance and emerging technologies
- Motion graphics design/creation experience
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
Check out all our open roles at https://jobs.lever.co/kraken. We’re excited to see what you’re made of.
Learn more about us:
- Total Years Experience 0-5