- Work with developers and designers to ship features and product improvements while inculcating a quality culture.
- Work on improving and testing APIs.
- Work with developer team to review code changes and create a robust automation suite covering functional, integration aspects
- Use customer data and analytics to identify areas of improvement and bring data focus during the feature discussions.
Experience And Skills
- 0-2 years of relevant hands-on SaaS development experiences.
- Experience with LAMP stack.
- Ability to design and implement low latency RESTful services.
- As a fast, learner and team player, you’re comfortable teaching yourself new skills and can thrive in a complex and fast-paced environment.
- Passionate about improving testing and automation coverage by innovative solutions and well-crafted code.
- Able to critically think about requirements and use cases and having a growth mindset towards work.
- At Omnify, we primarily use PHP, Jquery, AngularJS & Angular9. Familiarity with two or more is preferred.
- Experience with AWS infrastructure is a plus.
- Salary Offered ₹3.6L – ₹4.2L
- Total Years Experience 0-5