1. Assisting software developers with all aspects of software testing
2. Collaborating with stakeholders to develop test strategies and test plans
3. Producing high-quality code with automated tests
4. Executing test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
5. Creating logs to document testing phases and defects
6. Reporting bugs and errors to development teams
7. Helping troubleshoot issues
8. Conducting post-release/post-implementation testing
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 23rd Jun’20 and 28th Jul’20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Proven experience as a QA tester or similar role
2. Experience in QA methodologies and approaches
3. Experience using automated test tools like JMeter, Selenium or similar
4. Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
5. Bachelor’s degree/diploma in Computer Science or a similar stream
6. Past experience/knowledge of Node.js, TypeScript, Angular framework, MongoDB would be preferred
7. Follow instructions and work in a team environment.
We are looking for an enthusiastic test/quality assurance engineering who has experience in developing and executing test plans and procedures for SaaS applications. The primary role will be to do manual testing and also create automated test cases/strategies for various products. To ensure success as a software test engineer, you should have a good working knowledge of basic programming languages, the ability to learn new technology quickly, and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Salary Offered STIPEND INR 15000-25000 /month