We are looking for a Standard Operating Procedure Specialist ( SOP) to support Disaster Recovery efforts.
The specialist will be responsible for developing standard operating procedures (SOPs) for the project, including roles and responsibilities for persons responsible for the development, review and approval of Project Worksheets, sector leads and any other functions within the project including the grant management process.
Monitor best practices and changes in procedures and adjust the SOP documentation to ensure they are implemented by staff at all levels. Keep track of the procedures and develop a centralized repository that can be accessed by staff.
Some of the responsibilities include:
1.Develop SOPs for processes in Project Formulation, Sector Leads, Regional Liaison and Grant Management teams.
- Share all SOPs with the training team to create project transparency.
- Meet with Task Force Lead, Project Lead, Grant Manager and Team Lead to update any changes in processes.
- Notify Project Director and Operations Manager when changes are made to SOPs.
- Developing and conducting SOP training, participating in and facilitating Workgroups as well
- Collaborating with writer/editor staff in the development and/or review of other guidance documents and communications.
- The SOP Manager must be able to work autonomously upon receiving clear and detailed objectives as well
- Work closely with management to conduct follow up and to provide regular reports on progress and results.
- Act as the supportive source of knowledge for all SOPs and internal policy documents.
- Drive the day to day activities to ensure the accuracy, governance, and maintenance of SOPs.
Qualification and Educational Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in business administration or project management.
- Prior experience with SOPs, Policies & Procedures preferred.
- Strong client relationship management
- Understanding and familiarity with scientific terminology, regulatory writing styles, standards & procedures, and Government Plain language guidance.
- 3+ years of experience writing SOPs, processes, procedures, user manuals and/or work instructions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Salary Offered ₹6L – ₹10L