Are you looking for an interesting and challenging opportunities that you can work from home in India, and you are an experienced IT Recruitment Professional?
If yes, this is the right opportunity for you!
Do you feel comfortable working in a multicultural company?
Don´t stop! Continue reading!
Company: NextLink Solution, a very successful and fast-growing Swiss IT Consultancy Company that has been providing both IT services and Staff augmentation solutions Fortune 100 customers for the past 20 years, has an excellent opportunity that can take your career to the next level.
NextLink Solutions has partnered with one of the world’s leading IT & pharmaceutical companies to effectively deliver on their recruitment needs.
We are looking to find an IT Recruiter based in India who is interested for working from home opportunities,This is an excellent opening to join our exceptionally talented recruitment team in supporting our client’s recruitment needs.
You will be responsible for the full recruitment process including sourcing, screening, assessing, and marketing candidates to hiring managers.
Focus on direct sourcing methodologies to attract top talent for roles across the regions
- Managing the full end-to-end recruitment cycle from initial hiring manager briefing through to offer management
- Engage with stakeholders across the business, regularly updating all parties on the status of your allocated requisitions
- Develop sourcing strategies and channels to build relevant candidate pools
Skills & Experience
- IT Recruitment experience gained within an agency, RPO or inhouse environment, managing the full end to end recruitment process with knowledge of designing and implementing direct sourcing strategies
- Stakeholder managements skills
- Excellent English communication skillset.
- Willing to work with multicultural team, adapted to rapid changes.
- Excellent experience with Boolean sourcing, X-Ray Search, Social Media Recruitment
- Well knowledgeable about IT requirements.
- Previous experience of recruiting within a variety of markets would also be highly advantageous
Benefits: Work from home opportunities
Reference ID: 03102019
Contract length: 12 months
Application deadline: 01/12/2020
Expected start date: 02/11/2020
- Paid time off
- Work from home
Schedule: Evening shift
Supplemental Pay: Commission pay
COVID-19 considerations: Work from home
- IT Recruitment: 5 years (Required)
- total work: 5 years (Required)
- Recruiting: 1 year (Preferred)
- IT Recruiting: 1 year (Preferred)
Education: Secondary(10th Pass) (Preferred)
- Salary Offered ₹50,000 - 60,000 per month