VDX.tv’s engineers develop the next-generation products powering a scalable ad tech platform which enables advertisers across the globe to reach out to their consumers and deliver effective, engaging advertising. We are looking for engineers who are driven to solve challenges of large-scale system design, artificial intelligence, information retrieval, massive data pipelines, UI design, richmedia frameworks, data insights, optimization and targeting strategies.
- The position requires one to work on complex technical projects with peers in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Play an individual contributor role with high accountability, positive impact in small teams and excel as an individual contributor.
- Be able to adopt and improve open source libraries by identifying complexities, bottlenecks in performance.
- Conceive and execute a project from design to deployment along with team members.
- Mentor peers, share information, knowledge and help build a great team.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a strong foundation in Computer Science.
- Experience with HTML5 canvas api’s.
- Good understanding of responsive design elements.
- Experience with automated build/packaging tools.
- Be able to A/B test, deploy the framework changes and improve the outcomes.
- Relevant domain experience in NodeJS, HTML5, CSS.
- Be able to create prototypes demonstrate the concepts and solutions.
- Experience with REST api’s, Key Value stores, NoSQL Databases.
- Previous experience building UI components such as image gallery, video gallery, maps etc.
- Any experience with building HTML5 games.
- Experience with development and deployment on Unix/Linux platforms.
At least a bachelor’s degree in engineering with 5-10 years of hands on experience in frontend engineering domain.