Lucid is a market research platform that provides access to authentic, first-party data in over 90 countries. Our products and services enable anyone, in any industry, to ask questions of targeted audiences and find the answers they need – fast. These answers can be used to uncover consumer motivations, increase revenue, and measure the impact of digital advertising. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices in Dallas, New York, London, Sydney, Singapore, Gurgaon, Prague, and Hamburg.
The Staff Software Engineer in Test will be responsible for design, implementation, and maintenance of test automation systems, the creation of software tools and test infrastructure used to perform feature verification and regression tests and driving quality-centric methodologies in the software development process. The Staff SDET will ensure the delivery of a high-quality software across the Lucid Marketplace platform and will be responsible for building and executing test strategy and plans across multiple products while working with engineering teams to identify and resolve defects.
- Build a test-driven engineering culture that drives improvements in quality
- Lead and guide team with extensive knowledge of technical principles, theories, and concepts in Software Development field
- Work with development team leaders to develop test plans and approach for products and present the quality perspective
- Evolve the product code quality and internal execution efficiency by implementing Object Oriented design principles, refactoring, Unit testing, and test driven development
- Design test tools to optimize test efficacy and coverage
- Investigate software, hardware, and system problems using a variety of techniques and provides innovative solutions
- Conduct and lead in reviews and inspections for all elements in the software lifecycle to ensure that our software quality and customer satisfaction goals are achieved
- Prepares appropriate documentation as required by internal product development processes and regulatory agencies such as ISO
- Initiates technology evaluations where needed to make sure key technical decisions are approached with proper due diligence
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Masters preferred
- 8+ years of hands-on software development experience in C#, C++, or Java
- Expertise in testing object-oriented and service-oriented design, and multi-threaded services/applications
- Experience working with Kubernetes, Docker
- Experience working with Cloud environments. Preferably AWS.
- Experience with Selenium, BDD frameworks.
- Strong Object Oriented Programming skills
- Demonstrated expertise in designing and building world class software
- Highly proficient SQL and Database skills
- Ability to rapidly debug and solve problems in unfamiliar areas
- Experience in working in an agile environment with rapidly changing requirements and tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Salary Offered $105k – $150k
- Total Years Experience 5-10