Built by a team of ex BCG Management consultants, Decadenz is a see funded fast growing early stage startup building a Challenger brand in the Indulgence space with its range of category creating Chocolate and Snacking products.
Live across 29 locations in Delhi NCR (with more in the pipeline), we are pioneering a Micromarket-driven, Digital first distribution & brand penetration model.
Looking for the quintessential Nuts & Bolts person to join Decadenz as early as it gets as we now plan to aggressively scale our product portfolio. The Strategic Projects Intern will working directly with the founding team and be individually accountable and responsible for executing the following workstreams to scale up Product range with exciting new additions across categories and channels
1) Market Research: Primary & secondary research across consumers, benchmarks and channels for defined categories in domestic and international geographies.
2) Vendor development (Manufacturer): Generate qualified leads, perform due diligence, and negotiate commercial terms to operationalize partnership and roll our products within defined timelines.
3) Vendor development (Packaging): Generate qualified leads, perform due diligence, and negotiate commercial terms
4) Product design: Packaging design, labelling and content development for every SKU.
5) Project management: Coordinate with vendors and designers to operationalize product roll out within timeline
6) Pilot launch: Launch new product on relevant distribution touchpoints and generate early traction among consumers.
Expect a lot of hustling, hacking, running around and making team run around, and juggle multiple moving parts all at once- a process oriented approach to give method to the madness will be prime for successful execution of the roles & responsibilities. Kindly do apply only if you get pumped being one of the earliest owners to the action inside a consumer rocket ship.
- Educational qualifications no bar, pedigreed background preferred.
- Special preference for candidates with past experience with FMCG startups/ Product & Project Management roles at F&B brands.
Stipend: 100% Variable. Performance based payouts.
This is a full time role and remote work will be required.
Please drop in a line with your resume, current location and earliest availability date on email@example.com. We will get in touch with you within 24-72 hours.