Simply put: if you want to start a company in the coming years, there is no better place for you to do an internship.
- This will be the hardest internship you’ll ever have.
- If you earn it (and you should), you’ll have more autonomy and responsibility than any other internship you could take this Summer.
- You’ll work directly with Julian Weisser (co-founder, Head of Candidates), Lexi Lewtan (Head of Sourcing/previously Head of Operations at AngelList Talent) and one soon-to-be-announced team member (she was a VC at a top fund) on everything there is related to candidates for the On Deck Fellowship including:
- Sourcing Candidates (everything from referral products to events to email campaigns)
- Screening Applications (you’ll learn who to evaluate talent)
- Interviewing Candidates (and helping organize interviews between candidates and alumni)
- Ultimately making decisions about who will be a part of the upcoming On Deck Fellowship cohorts.
- You’ll come away with hundreds (maybe thousands) of new relationships, connections, and an experience that is truly one-of-a-kind where you see exactly how to build an incredible talent engine.
- The candidates team will be here for you. Any question, any ask, any meeting, anything you need — we will block time to make it happen.
Location, start date and compensation:
Our team works remotely, but you will have to be available to work on U.S. PST-friendly hours, which may be difficult from Europe or Asia. This is a paid internship.
You would start as soon as possible.
- Work Timings U.S. PST-friendly hours