Should have basic knowledge and working knowledge on Tally Software.
(Additional training will be given as and when needed).
Interact via telephone and optionally via email and messaging with customers who are approaching for support with technical issues in the product.
Address the customer’s requirements by telephonic and online support.
Customer complaints handling & to provide customer satisfaction. To collect feedback about service.
Enquire customers about their interest in purchase of products, upgradation of products, obtaining paid subscriptions, renewal of licenses.
Send price quotation, negotiate and follow-up as required to close the sales cycle.
Be self-driven and complete the assigned tasks in expected and required time. Stay focused on work during the office hours.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Customer Relationship, Support and Satisfaction. (For Tally Software)
Qualifications and Skills
Commerce Graduate. (Experienced candidates will be preferred)
Fluency in spoken English, Marathi, Hindi.
Good computer handling and comprehensive skills.
Should have own working PC / Laptop and smartphone.
Salary + Incentives.
(Salary will be based on fixed KPI / sales points assigned to the candidate)
Work from home / optional office.
- customer service oriented: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Language: Hindi, Marathi Basic English (Preferred)
Shifts: Morning (Preferred)
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Record customer information within our customer service database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company’s customer service policies
- Salary Offered ₹20,000 - ₹30,000 per month