Spirit of The/Nudge Honesty towards our purpose | Empathy towards others | Continuous innovation | Focused on scale | Impatience towards our goals
Team | Role | Responsibilities
In joining the Future Perfect team at the CSDE vertical of The Nudge Foundation, you are joining a team charged with ensuring that there are quality interventions for the underprivileged in the country.
You will be primarily working on an exciting initiative at The/Nudge that aims at building and delivering high-quality English products. We are looking for highly energetic, passionate, and high ownership early team members. The team is outcome focussed and committed to ensuring a quality education for youth, and excited about creating English learning interventions that drive positive behaviour and mindset change in adults. You will flourish on this team if you are: collaborative, results-driven, love to continuously improve, and have fun while working hard.
We are looking for a qualified team leader to manage our team and provide effective guidance. You will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis.
As a team leader, you will be the contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration. Ultimately, you should lead by setting a good example and engage the team to achieve goals.
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Set clear team goals
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Oversee day-to-day operation
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Motivate team members
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
- Encourage creativity and risk-taking
- Prior work experience in tele-calling
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
- Good PC skills, especially MS Office
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Decision-making skills
- Language skills: Hindi mandatory