Accuknox is a CyberSecurity startup. Accuknox is registered and based in the Bay Area, US. However, most of the members are located in different parts of the world.
www.accuknox.com AccuKnox is focused on cloud and container security to diagnose, detect and remediate advanced Cyber security threats based on Zero-trust and Identity-aware security models. We leverage core Linux kernel primitives such as eBPF (extended berkeley packet filter), LSMs (Linux security modules), seccomp-bpf and other core kernel modules for diagnostics, monitoring and policy enforcement and have assembled some of the best minds globally in the space. We are partnered with the world’s leading R&D innovator SRI (Stanford Research Institute) www.sri.com and, we have to our credit seminal inventions and patents. We are working with some of the world’s leading Global 1000 companies. The following are broad attributes of team members we are looking for:
- Sharp technical skills in Cloud Native, CNCF technologies
- Quick learner
- Disciplined execution
- Good team player
Here are Specific Skills
Job Role: Tech Lead
Experience: 5+ years
- Design, define, implement microservices for container security.
- Play a lead role in managing a small but competitive team on implementation of these microservices.
- Ensure scalability of microservices and handle implementation related cyber-security guidelines.
- Identify best design patterns to interact with multiple clusters/nodes/pods/containers in the core.
- Handshake with the portal team and the linux kernel core team on a frequent basis to ensure that the API design is flexible and supports all necessary primitives.
Primary skill set:
- Proficiency in either “go lang” or java. Readiness to work on “go lang”.
- Good understanding of grpc, protobufs, data structure marshalling concepts
- Strong implementation expertise and focus on building microservices
- Linux based development, troubleshooting experience
- Good communication skills
Good to have:
- Cloud, container, kubernetes ecosystem understanding
- Worked in product teams implementing microservices
- Networking related concepts. TCP/UDP connections and flow understanding.
- GCP, GKE, AKS, EKS or any kubernetes hosting environment understanding.
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10