We are travel tech entrepreneurs, changing the way millions of people travel.
Our proprietary virtual interlining technology provides access to billions of travel itineraries by combining flights from different airline carriers that don’t traditionally work together. We take our customers from point A to B via C, including land transportation, at the lowest possible price. We are impacting the way people travel and provide higher margin opportunities to our partners that are some of the largest online travel agencies in the world.
We pride ourselves on the performance-driven environment we have created for our teams to prosper and excel in. We come to work ready, to challenge and be challenged. We’re big enough to give our teams support but small enough that every person makes a difference. There are still plenty of challenges to champion.
- Define and document product strategy and requirements for key features, as well as defining and tracking metrics critical to driving success
- Support the ongoing development and prioritization of multiple projects
- Work with internal stakeholders and customers to detail requirements
- Gather and use data to inform prioritization of feature delivery
- Draft detailed acceptance criteria and map the end-to-end workflow
- Serve as product owner managing the product backlog, including prioritization and management of solutions
- Ensure alignment of engineering teams with product roadmap through drafting requirements, user stories, etc.
- Work closely with engineering leads in grooming of backlogs
- Support functional leaders with resource planning and project scheduling
- Ensure API documentation is correct and up to date
- Assist in providing training and support for customers on new integrations and features
- Provide support to sales for pitches and customer betas
- Analyze market trends and competition to research and develop new product features (e.g. NDC compliant API, additional content integrations, new search algorithms, etc.)
Skills & Requirements
- 5+ years as a product / project manager
- Superb communicator; able to communicate complex technical concepts in plain language
- Detail oriented and strong analytical skills
- Strong execution skills to define scope, communicate with senior stakeholders, manage risk and execute
- Self-starter / entrepreneurial
- Fluent in agile software development methodologies
- Comfortable working with API’s and technical documentation
- Previous work on a B2B API / ecommerce platform
- Demonstrable track record of ownership and delivery
- Experience in travel and air content
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline
- Certified Scrum Product Owner nice to have
- Understanding of the technical complexities of scaling a high traffic platform
- Technical knowledge with SQL, Python, C#, Golang, ELK, GCP, etc.
What it takes to succeed here
Ambition and dedication to make a difference and change the way people travel; Where we always play to each other’s strength in a high performing team reaching for our common goal. We hold ourselves to the highest expectations, and move with a sense of urgency and hold ourselves accountable and win by staying true to what we believe in.
Learn more about our values here (https://www.tripstack.com/careers/)
What we offer
We offer an opportunity to work with a young, dynamic, and a growing team composed of high-caliber professionals. We value professionalism and promote a culture where individuals are encouraged to do more and be more. If you feel you share our passion for excellence, and growth, then look no further. We have an ambitious mission, and we need a world-class team to make it a reality. Upgrade to a First Class team!