About the Role:
We’re looking for a full-cycle recruiter to source, recruit and retain employees within the intelligence community. In this role, you’ll have an accelerated growth opportunity with a high-growth start-up in the Digital Health space.
What you will be doing:
- Develop and implement recruiting plans to source top talent: owning the referral program in your area or region, social media, and other online platforms.
- Be a Strategic Partner to Hiring Managers gathering requirements and posting requisitions.
- Screen and interview candidates for direct-hire placement within the company
- Manage a consistent flow of candidates to ensure minimum production standards are being met and/or exceeded.
- Document and maintain all candidate and contract information within our applicant tracking system
- Work in a team environment to provide multiple coverage over contacts
- Managed contractors and 3rd party agencies partnering with our firm
- Provide training to our managers from a recruiting standpoint
What You Need:
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, written, verbal, and negotiation skill
- Must possess critical thinking, strong planning, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks to meet individual and business goals
- Ability to work well in a team-based environment
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
- Competitive drive & strong work ethic, “whatever it takes” attitude.
- Willingness to work overtime as needed.
- 5 or more years of experience recruiting technical positions in the areas of software, medical devices, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, or management consulting.
BrightInsight is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. BrightInsight does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. BrightInsight provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. BrightInsight will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with BrightInsight.
- Total Years Experience 5-10