Our client, a rapidly growing young software company specialising in websites development is looking for an experienced TECHNICAL RECRUITMENT SPECIALIST to lead full cycle recruitment processes and assist with some Human Resources duties. In this role you will work remotely and independently.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and implement strong sourcing and recruitment process to support the company growth, vision, and goals.
- Drive improvements to recruitment policies and processes to ensure streamlined, effective, and high-quality services are delivered, and provide regular recruitment metrics and report on progress.
- Provide general recruitment and talent acquisition support for various roles and functions.
- Proactively build talent pipeline and network of potential candidates by identifying, screening, interviewing and assessing candidates for future business development goals and by creating a presence at the right platforms.
EXPERIENCE & EXPERTISE REQUIREMENTS:
- MUST: minimum 6 years of experience recruiting for technical positions such as Software Developers, Technical Support, and Customer Service roles
- Experience with an end-to-end recruitment process
- Experience in Human Resources is a huge advantage
- A self-starter
- Passionate about recruitment and about finding the right match!
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written, presentation/verbal, and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast- paced, high volume environments
- Flexible, resilient, solution oriented, and creative
- Cross-cultural sensitivity, knowledge of and ability to work with people of diverse backgrounds
Attractive compensation great work environment !!!
- Total Years Experience 5-10