Why join us?
CMR is one of the most exciting companies to be joining right now. The scale of our ambition to build a world-class medical devices company in Cambridge is matched only by the breath-taking innovation that underpins our next generation of surgical robot. We’re an award-winning company that plans to significantly disrupt the way surgery is performed for the benefit of millions of patients all around the world.
Our values are ambitious, humble, fair and responsible and people focussed. If you share these values and our passion for improving lives and have the skills to make a real difference to the way minimal access surgery is developed and delivered, then it’s a great time to join us.
Want to get into fast – growing world of surgical robotic? How about working in a Professional Education team of technical skills trainers? CMR Surgical are recruiting for Technical skills Trainer in India and Middle East
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for training and enhancing competencies of surgical teams who will be using Versius surgical system
- You will be delivering training programs and workshops in a way that is interesting and useful to our customers
- Provide ongoing advice and guidance to maximise utilisation of the system
- Present all the technical and supply training requirements
- Deliver time to time trainings to surgical team as per company’s training protocol
- Preparing requisite manuals and materials of training sessions
- Conducting internal training to enhance employees’ system knowledge
- To create training materials and perform informational presentations about Versius surgical system offered by the company
- Communicate training needs and schedule
- Track and compile collected data
- To develop a competency and skill sets in an individual to perform his/her effectively and efficiently in the workplace
- The trainer should communicate to the trainees about what is expected out of training in a simple and professional way
Pave the way for change – At CMR, no-one ‘owns’ hospitals, we don’t compete with one another – we do great work together and help one another to improve. You will be surrounded by a diverse group of caring, funny, highly intelligent, hard-working people within a culture of ambition & creativity with a common goal – to bring high quality, minimally invasive surgery to more people. As you become a seasoned member of the team, you will be responsible for mentoring new members of the team and hiring future colleagues.
- Evidenced experience in Operating Room process management or hospital staff education development/training
- Training Ability – demonstrated commitment to customer and peer training, specifically related to advanced technology within a clinical environment
- Highly Organised – you will be responsible for a variety of key planning and coordinating activities including customer visits for dry box and wet lab test-drives of Versius
- Bachelor’s degree in medical/ paramedical/ science or related field
- Previous experience of one year in Health care sector.
- Knowledge of various training and teaching methods
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Good interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
You will be based preferably in India and have a willingness to travel nationally maximum up to 20 days/ month with occasional international travel (Middle East/ Asia)
- Science degree preferred or equivalent clinical/medical degree or experience
- Experience of Minimal Access Surgery, Navigation and/or Robotics
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package. On top of that, you’ll be joining a company with a fabulous culture of ambition, creativity and teamwork, and where fun is just as valued as our commitment to make surgery better for millions of people.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you!