About the company:
NIIT is a leading Skills and Talent Development Corporation that is building a manpower pool for global industry requirements. The company, which was set up in 1981 to help the nascent IT industry overcome its human resource challenges, today ranks among the world’s leading training companies owing to its vast, yet comprehensive array of talent development programs. With a footprint across 40 nations, NIIT offers training and development solutions to Individuals, Enterprises and Institutions.
Location: Anywhere in India(Remote)
Experience: 4+ Years
- The SME must possess work/training experience in the areas identified for curation.
- The SME’s must show demonstrable knowledge during our interview on the topics for curation, and be able to indicate different learning sources on the topic/s.
- Decent communication will help with conversations with international customers.
- Should be open to reviews and feedback.
Role of a Tech SME:
Tech required: : Middleware- Apigee, ActiveMQ, Denodo, & Mulesoft
The role of a Tech SME in a content curation project are:
1.They should be able to classify Technical Content from different sources based on the domain and depth of skills. The artifacts curated and published in a learning path should help the learner to be job ready.
2.The SME should be able to Judiciously comb technical material to judge the utility and learning value in the context of a specific skill.
3.Make studied technical judgements, derive measurable parameters, and share recommendations on how and why a given resource should be classified under foundational or intermediary or advanced skills.
4.Carefully scrutinize content to identify repetitions under the same category of Tech skills, or across different skills (i.e. Data science resources can be equally applicable in IOT, Big data and under Data science).
5.Carefully review every learning resource for the following:
- The overall quality of the presentation
- Accuracy and relevance of the material sourced. It is important to remember that not all videos and resources sourced from web are technically accurate. It is necessary that each resource be read, seen, heard thoroughly for any kind of inaccuracy or irrelevance)
- Does the material provide value addition to a learner?
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5