As a Technical Support Representative, you will work with the customers to resolve routine and advanced technical issues as well as address general account concerns.
- Provide world-class support via chat and email.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, identify issues through research, testing, and remote screen sharing
- Communicate with customers to answer product questions and diagnose technical problems
- Collaborate with the Engineering team to troubleshoot bugs and escalate issues
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback and feature requests to drive continuous improvement across all departments.
- Self-starter and self-learner who is continuously trying to improve themselves and processes
- Prior technical support experience working directly with customers
- Has excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Is tech-savvy, adaptable, and comfortable with frequent product updates
- Has superior customer service skills – owns the ability to be responsive, compassionate, resourceful and solution-oriented.
- Possess a love and understanding of software and emerging technologies
- technical support: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Work from home
- Flexible work hours
- Phone / Internet reimbursement
- Salary Offered ₹300,000.00 to ₹600,000.00 /year
- Total Years Experience 0-5