The T1 agent is the company’s first line of technical support and is expected to be able to understand, analyze, and provide technical assistance, and resolution, for, critical customer issues.
The Technical support T1 agent is responsible for the control, routing and escalation of incoming customer requests, via tickets, emails and live-chat, using pre-defined methodology, clear gating requirements, and a continuously evolving set of market-standard tools.
The company maintains an extensive global customer community, and all our customer support representatives are required to be fluent in English, and to be able to clearly express complex technical information, to a diverse audience.
- Answer support tickets – You will be responsible for replying to support tickets via email or chat
- Provide superb customer support – Provide clear customer service via different channels, solving technical problems that have to do with WordPress, website design and maintenance
- Solve customer problems – Answer a variety of product related questions through our support desk, in a professional, empathetic and courteous way.
- Find out about bugs – Finding and reporting bugs or other issues when they are reported by any of our users
- Answer pre-sale questions – You will help answer any questions potential customers might have. You will also assist in making the right decision concerning buying Elementor
- Superb level of English
- At least 2 year of experience in technical support role
- Substantial experience with WordPress, and knowledge using plugins
- Knowledge of CSS & HTML
- Knowledge installing WordPress on Linux servers (FileZilla/DirectAdmin/cPanel)
- Exceptional courtesy and overall a “people’s person”
- jQuery, PHP and other coding knowledge
- Experience with Firebug, Chrome Debugging Console, Opera Dragonfly or a similar tool for web development – Advantage
Great company and work environment !!!